Skip to main content

FINALLY SATURDAY THREE WEEKS AFTER BEIJING!

Finally saturday three weeks after coming home from Beijing in China! I´m joking! In fact I didn´t want to go back to Sweden. Here it´s right now winter with snow and cold weather. Who wants that? I´m not outside as I´m inside today! Inside physically and inside in my head as I work hard with my new blog. David Bowie´s "China Girl" is played on VH1 channel on my television right now. I just love that song! Wonderfully written by Iggy Pop(he has swedish heritage by the way) and David Bowie. It´s recorded by both Iggy Pop and David Bowie, but we all only remember David´s version. It´s more commercial! And that´s why he recorded it, just to help his friend Iggy Pop in economical troubles. That´s what friends are there fore in need! That´s love! Anyway it´s one of my absolutely most favorite sons ever recorded. It´s on my world top list!

Love Peter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory... is the diary that we all carry about with us. - Oscar Wilde - BrainyQuote

Memory... is the diary that we all carry about with us. - Oscar Wilde - BrainyQuote :

Haikou streets and street food, November 2012 - YouTube

Haikou streets and street food, November 2012 - YouTube

Good Morning All You Out There! Sunday, January Day, January Weekend And Snowing!

Good Morning All You Out There! Sunday, January Day, January Weekend And Snowing! Instaweather report below! Wish you all bloggers and visitors a nice and relaxing Sunday, January Day and January Weekend with Sunshine!