Skip to main content

FINALLY I'M ON FACEBOOK!

Now it's happened! Yes, finally I'm on Facebook! Really never thought it would happen. Last weekend I joined all the others on this social network. I'm new on this, so have patience with me. I will eventually learn what to do and what to say. I will surely also learn what to share with all my old and new networking friends. Started out with sharing some small things from my own life, and now also things that I find and like from the internet. That's networking!

Many new friends have joined my Facebook site. I'm very happy that they soon are more than 150. Now I can share my thoughts and life with them. They have already appreciated my comments with a like. I feel a lot more warm in my heart over this. It will be an exciting weekend networking on Facebook.

This weekend I will also start with working on my new chinese learning apps in the android world. And maybe play some guitar as well. I will also help my wife change the tires of her bicycle. That's it for todays blog.

Love Peter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory... is the diary that we all carry about with us. - Oscar Wilde - BrainyQuote

Memory... is the diary that we all carry about with us. - Oscar Wilde - BrainyQuote :

Haikou streets and street food, November 2012 - YouTube

Haikou streets and street food, November 2012 - YouTube

Good Morning All You Out There! Sunday, January Day, January Weekend And Snowing!

Good Morning All You Out There! Sunday, January Day, January Weekend And Snowing! Instaweather report below! Wish you all bloggers and visitors a nice and relaxing Sunday, January Day and January Weekend with Sunshine!