Skip to main content

ALEXANDRA IS ALWAYS IN MY HEART!

Oh yeah! Alexandra is always in my heart all the time! I love Alexandra! My daughter has a wonderful and fantastic blog at http://www.alexandratyckeromdig.blogg.se/ for you to check out! She is a very good blogger and a wonderful daughter. To follow her blogg gives me the answer to all my questions every day. She really delivers all that you want to now about her life and what happens in her world! Alexandra keeps you updated with her life every day. This makes her blog very entertaining. Now she looks like a movie star, but that´s only because she´s my daughter! Like father, like daughter! The proud words of a true father! Now I have to admit that I can see a lot of her mother in her apperance and looks, but in her ways of behaving and thinking I see a lot of me! I always find a way to express myself on the internet and elsewhere. Her mother and I have given her a very good education about how to live and what to do or not to do in life. She have found her love in Michael from London, and he loves her. That´s cool! Now that´s all for my blog today.

Love Peter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haikou streets and street food, November 2012 - YouTube

Haikou streets and street food, November 2012 - YouTube

Good Morning All You Out There! Sunday, January Day, January Weekend And Snowing!

Good Morning All You Out There! Sunday, January Day, January Weekend And Snowing! Instaweather report below! Wish you all bloggers and visitors a nice and relaxing Sunday, January Day and January Weekend with Sunshine!

Memory... is the diary that we all carry about with us. - Oscar Wilde - BrainyQuote

Memory... is the diary that we all carry about with us. - Oscar Wilde - BrainyQuote :